Saturday, June 19, 2004

Hi there.... 1 more week for term at Hogwarts to start... I'm very bored here in the Gryffindor Tower!! I've got to to go to Diagon Alley and buy a luxury quill from Flourish and Blotts and I have to go to Mdm Malkins to get shoes!!! Isn't that alot to buy?? But you know what?? I went to Flourish and Blotts a couple of days back and bought this absolutely cool Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban sticker album!!! I am so desperately happy, so much that I don't know what word to use!!!The pictures (especially of Hermione Granger!) are so cool!!!!!! Are you nor happy for me?? Anyway, I vowed not and never to use the word:damn
anymore....which is why life is going to be different and "goody-two-shoes" for me now!!! Besides, Mom always told me not to say "damn".....
Later, witches and wizards!